Skip to main content

Christ’s Return Is Imminent (Read About The Vision This Young Lady Saw)

Christs-return-608x250
Read below:-
 Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn’t take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it.

Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.
Please we have no time till Christ’s return, do not reject His truth. If you haven’t yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.
I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye’s Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.
Read 1Tess 5:1-28
God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Shakes Afghanistan, Pakistan And India

A 6.2-magnitude earthquake has struck northeast Afghanistan near the country’s borders with Pakistan and Tajikistan, according to the US Geological Survey (USGS), with tremors being felt as far as New Delhi. The USGS said Saturday morning’s earthquake, initially reported as magnitude 6.4, was at a depth of 203km and centred 82km southeast of the town of Feyzabad, capital of the Afghan province of Badakhshan.

Does President Mohammadu Buhari Have A Conscience? - FFK

Article by Femi Fani-Kayode  ''Aside the 105 soldiers killed by Boko Haram, additional 34 soldiers were killed 2 days ago but it wasn't in the news''- Deji Adeyanju. I concur with Mr. Deji Adeyanju. The most heartless and reprehensible thing that our government could have done is to cover-up the fact that 105 of our soldiers were killed by Boko Haram a few days ago. To do such a thing is simply evil.

Read what Lynxxx has to say about finding your soul-mate

Below is what he wrote; “ So lately, iv heard a few friends say stuff like “mehn im looking for a girlfriend so im going out more / do u have a babe for me? / oh im looking for this type of guy / some even sliding into random dms based on pictures on IG etc” All well and good but you are more or less running in circles to end up where u are now in time again.