Skip to main content

Lira Galore confirms split with Rick Ross, says photo with Meek Mill may have caused it

In an interview with Global Grind, 22 year old Lira Galore who was engaged to rapper, Rick Ross, confirmed that she’s no longer with him. She said they decided to go their separate ways.
She said:
According to Lira, Rozay was the first famous person she’d ever been involved with, and it was also the first time she’d been in love.
She said:

“This was my first time in a public relationship, so I was happy about putting it out there,” she said while speaking to Global Grind. “But people on social media don’t like to see that type of stuff, so they dug up old stuff that didn’t matter.”
Later in the interview, Lira confirmed she and Ross actually did split a while back but eventually reunited. The reason for the initial break up? It had to do with a photo people kept posting of Galore and Meek Mill.
“I’m not worried about the picture with Meek,” stated Lira.
“It was just a picture that I posted on my Instagram. I was at work. I used to dance, and it was just a picture. I think the initial breakup was a combination of everything from people digging up tweets when I was 17 years old tweeting about different people, to the picture of Meek.”
“Everybody just kept posting it and I felt like as a man, he just couldn’t handle it when it was just nothing. I feel like during that time apart he realized he was tripping, so we got back together,” she added.
Galore also mentioned that she still carries deep feelings for the MMG chief. She added:
“We just decided to go our separate ways,” explained the popular model. “I’m 22 and this was my first time in love, and I put it out there. I’m still in love with him, but some things don’t go as you would like them to go.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fresh Lassa Fever Cases Confirmed In Plateau

Dr. Kuden Kamshak, the Plateau State Commissioner for Health, has confirmed that five cases of Lassa fever have been detected in Jos, the state capital. However, he said that the patients were responding to treatment.  He said: “So far, we have only five cases and they are responding to treatment. We have advised doctors not to keep patients for so long in the hospital to avoid contact and spread.”

Abuja shut down as celebrities storm Mallam Yankee's birthday bash

Kehinde Adegbite, popularly known as Mallam Yankee as well as the Jagaban of entertainment has added another year. Like it has always been,  Mallam Yankee who is the CEO of the Bank Club Abuja will be hosting different celebrities at the Bank Club in Abuja as he marks his birthday this Saturday, 18 Feb. 2016. 

Cesc Fabregas the ‘Rat’ who turned against Mourinho? Nothing could be further from the truth [Telegraph]

Jose Mourinho’s sacking at Chelsea has led to all sort of plot twists and intrigue. Far from a routine results-oriented sacking, there was a lot more to Mourinho’s sacking than meets the eye, the conspiracy theorists insist. A narrative of a dressing room mutiny has persisted throughout the season, and ultimately proved to be Mourinho’s downfall – again if you believe in the smoke and mirrors stuff.