Skip to main content

Olumofin brothers deny being asked to leave Toolz&Tunde's wedding yesterday

Yesterday, there were reports that the Olumofin brothers, Joro and Dokun Olumofin were turned back from Toolz and Tunde Demuren's traditional wedding by the bride and groom's parents. LIB reached out to the Olumofin brothers to find out their side of the story...and they denied they were asked to leave the wedding. Speaking exclusively with LIB, Dokun Olumofin said;
"We can all agree that a persons wedding is a once in a life time event for which reason Tunde and I had spoken on Wednesday last week and agreed to put drama behind and move forward. We had already decided in view of the previous drama surrounding this event, to cut short our stay at the event, congratulate our friend and leave. That precisely was what we did. At no time was our invitation to the event cancelled and at no time were we requested to leave. As to your questions whether after all this we shall still be friends, the answer is yes."
Dokun is pictured above with the groom at the wedding yesterday. See more photos after the cut...
The Olumofin brothers inside the venue


Security checking their invites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fresh Lassa Fever Cases Confirmed In Plateau

Dr. Kuden Kamshak, the Plateau State Commissioner for Health, has confirmed that five cases of Lassa fever have been detected in Jos, the state capital. However, he said that the patients were responding to treatment.  He said: “So far, we have only five cases and they are responding to treatment. We have advised doctors not to keep patients for so long in the hospital to avoid contact and spread.”

Abuja shut down as celebrities storm Mallam Yankee's birthday bash

Kehinde Adegbite, popularly known as Mallam Yankee as well as the Jagaban of entertainment has added another year. Like it has always been,  Mallam Yankee who is the CEO of the Bank Club Abuja will be hosting different celebrities at the Bank Club in Abuja as he marks his birthday this Saturday, 18 Feb. 2016. 

Cesc Fabregas the ‘Rat’ who turned against Mourinho? Nothing could be further from the truth [Telegraph]

Jose Mourinho’s sacking at Chelsea has led to all sort of plot twists and intrigue. Far from a routine results-oriented sacking, there was a lot more to Mourinho’s sacking than meets the eye, the conspiracy theorists insist. A narrative of a dressing room mutiny has persisted throughout the season, and ultimately proved to be Mourinho’s downfall – again if you believe in the smoke and mirrors stuff.