Skip to main content

21-Year-Old Nigerian, Two Others Sentenced To A Total Of 30 Years In Prison After Being Found With Loaded Gun

Boys
 A Nigerian man, a teenage boy and one other man were jailed for a total of 30 years on Friday, Feb. 26, at Wood Green Crown Court after a loaded gun was found in their possession.
Olatunji Ladejobi, 21 (left) of Araglen Avenue, South Ockendon, Essex, was jailed for 11 years after he was found guilty of possession of a prohibited weapon and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.

The teen from Upper Edmonton, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was sentenced to eight years’ after he pleaded guilty to possession of a prohibited weapon and possession of an offensive weapon, and was found guilty of possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
Elvis Kisikidi, 20,(right) of Gurney Close, Barking, was sentenced to 11 years in prison after he was found guilty of possession of a prohibited weapon and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
gun

The three were arrested after detectives from the Trident and Area Crime Command found a loaded shotgun and a knife in a car in Islington during a pre-planned operation on August 2015 in city Road. The 16-year-old boy was also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
“Today’s sentencing should send out a clear message to those affiliated with gangs; tackling gang-related violence remains a key priority for us and we will continue to target and convict those who are involved in this lifestyle,” Detective Constable Tom Wiles, of the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command, said.
“A firearm has been seized and taken off the streets and three very dangerous people will now face a significant period behind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fresh Lassa Fever Cases Confirmed In Plateau

Dr. Kuden Kamshak, the Plateau State Commissioner for Health, has confirmed that five cases of Lassa fever have been detected in Jos, the state capital. However, he said that the patients were responding to treatment.  He said: “So far, we have only five cases and they are responding to treatment. We have advised doctors not to keep patients for so long in the hospital to avoid contact and spread.”

Abuja shut down as celebrities storm Mallam Yankee's birthday bash

Kehinde Adegbite, popularly known as Mallam Yankee as well as the Jagaban of entertainment has added another year. Like it has always been,  Mallam Yankee who is the CEO of the Bank Club Abuja will be hosting different celebrities at the Bank Club in Abuja as he marks his birthday this Saturday, 18 Feb. 2016. 

Cesc Fabregas the ‘Rat’ who turned against Mourinho? Nothing could be further from the truth [Telegraph]

Jose Mourinho’s sacking at Chelsea has led to all sort of plot twists and intrigue. Far from a routine results-oriented sacking, there was a lot more to Mourinho’s sacking than meets the eye, the conspiracy theorists insist. A narrative of a dressing room mutiny has persisted throughout the season, and ultimately proved to be Mourinho’s downfall – again if you believe in the smoke and mirrors stuff.